Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Welcome

For the 2016/17 football season, I will be following the Gamecocks uniforms for every game this season and list on this site what will be wore before a game with updates to follow after the game has been played for the week.

I am not a huge South Carolina Gamecocks fan, in fact, I pull for the Kentucky Wildcats and Alabama Crimson Tide, but I love uniforms and I've always loved the black and garnet helmet that is returning this year for the Gamecocks. So I've decided to add this site to my collection of Uni Trackers sites that include: Kentucky, Virginia Tech, Illinois, Oklahoma State and the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers.

Please visit the links to the left of the page to view those Uni Trackers listed above and to view links to various sports logos & uniforms site that I follow.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment